Sisk Announces Supply Chain Awards Winners as Spend Tops €1bn
John Sisk & Son has announced the winners of its Supply Chain Awards 2018. Sisk spent a total of €1bn with its supply chain in 2018 while the construction business also confirmed it has a total of 5,000 approved and active suppliers and subcontractors on its system.
Commenting after the ceremony, Stephen Bowcott, CEO, Sisk, said the Sisk Supply Chain Awards for 2018 was a great success.
“It is great to see our team carry on the momentum of last year’s inaugural awards,” he
commented. “The event was a fantastic opportunity to further build on the strong relationships we have with our supply chain partners across our business and to recognise and acknowledge the excellent performance, commitment and dedication shown by our supply chain partners across Sisk projects.
“The Sisk Supply Chain Awards is one of the key initiatives that the business is undertaking towards delivering effective, lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with our key stakeholders.
“On behalf of Sisk, I would like to congratulate all the winners and thank them for their support this year.”
Mark McCreevy, John Sisk & Son, presents the Supplier of the Year for Ireland to Patrick Atkinson, Grafton Merchanting ROI.
Caption: Mark McCreevy, Group Commercial Director, Sisk, presents the Supplier of the Year for Ireland Award to Grafton Merchanting ROI.
The award winners were as follows:
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Performance Awards were won by Everglade in the UK; Ardmac in Ireland; and Premier Electrics in Europe.
- The Supply Chain Partner of the Year for Ireland East was Sean Doyle Painting Contractors
- The Supply Chain Partner of the Year for Ireland South, West & North was STS Group;
- The Supply Chain Partner of the Year for Civils Ireland was JW Casey Construction;
- The Supply Chain Partner of the Year for Civils UK was Seymour Civil Engineering;
- The Supply Chain Partner of the Year for UK North & Major Projects was Ameon;
- The Supply Chain Partner of the Year for UK South was Atlantic Contracts;
- The Supply Chain Partner of the Year for Sisk Living was Kingspan Century;
- The Supplier of the Year for Ireland is Grafton Merchanting ROI; and,
- The Supplier of the Year in the UK is Eurobond.